Update on Snowy

We had to cancel Snowy coming to the UK on the February trip. After a long discussion with Doe we decided he isn’t ready. Snowy still has open wounds where the skin has broken down and he can’t use the chair or the harness due to this. He’s a happy, lovely boy but we don’t feel it’s right to bring him yet. We have requested he stays at the vets until he is 100%, has another chair made that fits him and he can move around on his own. Very disappointing but head must rule heart at this time. We Brought TiTi back instead who has been waiting a long time to leave China.¬†When Kerry goes to China in April she will bring him back with her if he’s well enough

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.