Message from Kerry! Update on the flight from China. I have a date for the flight now which is the 25th It is all sorted at the China end and I am now waiting on an agent to call me from Heathrow to get it all sorted in the UK. We have never brought this
When we rescued Merlin the collie from a shelter some how loads of little dogs ended up on the transport too . They are all doing really well at the vets
Mavis pups we still can’t take applications yet because I can’t tell you when we can get them to the UK. Its very frustrating and so soul destroying but with Covid 19 I can’t do anything about until further notice Hopefully we can start homing dogs very soon.