Changchun vets has contacted Kerry to see if we can take this lurcher boy from a slaughter house. Rescue is being arranged for the other breeds. We have said yes and he will go to Changchun vets with our other dogs. We have called him Lenny.
Some of our dogs currently in boarding kennels in Beijing ❤️❤️❤️❤️They are all ready to leave China so as soon as all this madness is over, we will go and get them. They have been waiting so long bless them ❤️❤️❤️
The corona virus has not only effected our sister rescue Candy Cane, it’s now effecting BGP. Our dogs in Spain can’t travel and we have 6 Galgos and Joy the Irish female who were all due to travel in the next two weeks. We have dogs booked to travel to the States which has now